Check My File and Make Print Ready
- Your Artwork
- Your Instructions.
Your instructions should include:
- The program/version that your artwork was created in.
- What needs fixing in your artwork. E.g. the size, bleed, RGB images, fonts, etc...
- Or if you just require us to check over your supplied artwork.
What we will do:
We will ensure that your artwork is correctly prepared for commercial printing. This includes:
- If your artwork is the wrong size, and if your artwork allows us to do so, we will re-size your artwork to the correct size.
- If your artwork has no bleed, or incorrect bleed, where possible we will amend the bleed (internal and external) to be correct.
- If your artwork is supplied in the wrong colour space, we will convert it to CMYK.
- If there are missing fonts in your artwork, we will substitute any missing fonts with standard windows fonts.
- It is your responsibility to spell check all supplied text and all soft PDF proofs. We will not spell check your artwork, and we cannot be held responsible for spelling mistakes or misalignment of text due to artwork being on a fold or in a diecut or hole drilled area, not being prepared correctly or creep not being allowed for, in your final printing.
We will then create a soft PDF proof for your approval. This will be supplied within 2 working days from receipt of final payment of your order. Please check your soft proof very carefully
Please note: postscript, overprint or transparency problems inherent in your supplied artwork may not always be visible in the created soft PDF proof. We will not be held responsible for any printing problems caused by overprint, transparency or creep issues in your supplied artwork or elements of your supplied artwork. Rectifying such issues is not a part of ‘Check File and Make Print Ready.' To help avoid such problems, do not supply artwork that contains elements which have unflattened transparencies, are set to overprint (with the exception of very fine black text).